Hill Country Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (HCTC) wants you to pursue your dream of continuing your education. Whether you are seeking an associate, bachelor, or technical certification, you may qualify for an HCTC Scholarship. Apply today and take a step closer to your goal.
- be of the 2024 high school graduating class.
- have at least one parent/legal guardian who is a member of HCTC.
- plan to attend an accredited institution (college, vocational or technical school) on a full-time basis (at least 12 hours).
While above average grades are an asset, they are not required to compete for this scholarship as other factors will also be considered (i.e., leadership qualities, participation in extracurricular and community activities, and teacher recommendations).
Legal Guardian is defined as court-ordered. Member is defined as having service in the parent or legal guardian’s name with Hill Country Telephone Cooperative.
How to Apply
- complete an Application for Scholarship.
- return application by March 01, 2024.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Margie Dominguez at 830-367-5333 or 1-800-292-5457.
All applications must be RECEIVED by HCTC no later than March 01, 2024.
Applications received after the deadline date cannot be considered.